- 2 cups water
- 6 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 4 cups baby kale
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup diced cooked beets
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
Bring water, 1 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter and 1/2 tsp. salt if desired, to a boil in medium saucepan. Add quinoa and cook according to package directions. Remove from heat and stir in 1 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter and kale; toss until kale wilts and set aside.
Put remaining 4 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter, juice, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper in small microwave- safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH a few seconds just until mixture comes together when whisked. Stir in basil.
Spoon quinoa into 4 bowls; drizzle with dressing. Toss and serve with toppings.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.