- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Avocado Mango Salsa
- 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter
- 1 medium vine-ripened tomato, chopped, 1 cup
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 8 (6-in. ea.) corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Combine avocado, mango, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and cilantro in medium bowl.
For Avocado Mango Salsa:
Melt Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tomato, red onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin until softened, about 4 minutes.
Stir in chickpeas, tomato paste and 3/4 cup water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until a thick sauce forms and mixture is heated through, about 7 minutes
Divide chickpea mixture evenly between warmed tortillas and top with shredded lettuce and Avocado Mango Salsa. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.