- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves removed
- 4 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 3/4 tsp. crushed dried rosemary leaves, divided
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. vegan grated Parmesan style topping
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cut cauliflower in half down center. Cut 2 (1-in. thick) slices from each half. Combine 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, 1/2 tsp. rosemary and cracked black pepper and brush mixture on both sides of cauliflower “steaks”.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook “steaks”, 2 at a time, turning once, until golden, about 4 minutes. Arrange on baking sheet, sprinkle with grated vegan Parmesan style topping. Roast 25 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in same skillet, melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter over medium heat and cook tomatoes, onion, garlic and remaining 1/4 tsp. rosemary until mixture is softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in balsamic vinegar.
Arrange cauliflower steaks on serving platter and top with tomato mixture.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.