- 1/4 cup Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (14 oz.) extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry and cut into 16 chunks
- 1 large red, green or yellow bell pepper, cut into 12 chunks
- 12 small cremini mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 12 rounds
- 12 pieces sweet onion (about 1/4 medium onion)
Combine Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, lemon juice, rosemary , garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add tofu and vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Alternately thread tofu and vegetables on 4 skewers* (about 12-in.). Grill or broil kabobs, turning several times and brushing with any remaining marinade, until vegetables are tender and tofu is lightly browned and heated through, about 10 minutes.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.